Also of note this past couple of days was the email I got from someone who shared with me the rather graphic photos of Brtiney Spears.
Personally, I’ve never been much of a fan of Britney’s. She operates on some other world as far as I’m concerned (same planet Madonna is on). Sure I can’t help but know who she is and can’t help but see when her picture is in the paper or on TV, there is no avoiding it but, as far as the daily goings on in her life... feh.
The other thing I’ve never really quite understood was the whole fascination with her looks. I never thought she was a very good looking women or at least I didn’t find her attractive - something about her face just struck me as odd, I can’t quite put a finger on exactly what it was, maybe her chin or something but, it just didn’t do anything for me on that level.
Same thing with Paris Hilton, it’s like... huh?
Her face kind of reminds me of a dogs. I’m not trying to be nasty even though it’s probably sounding that way but the proportions and relationships between the girls’ eyes, nose, chin and mouth somehow makes me thing of a Saluki or some other kind of hound.
Anyway, there was the front page of the paper last week that had me laughing:
Then, just a day or two later I get pictures emailed to me of Bitney getting out of a car without any underpants.
At first, I honestly thought it was somebody’s idea of a joke, some quick kind of Photoshop doctoring someone had put together, something done by a guy with way too much time on his hands. Imagine my surprise when I found out the photos were the real thing! My first response to the photos had been, “Ewwwwww!” followed by thinking what a crappy job of retouching. Then, when I realized it hadn’t been retouching, well suffice to say that was an even bigger ‘Ewwwww!’ moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment